Forensic accountants specialize in analyzing and investigating financial statements and reports for signs of irregularities, which may indicate fraud.
In fraud cases, forensic accountants will reconstruct the events and activities involved in financial wrongdoing.
Forensic accountants also create presentations in support of legal cases, and may be called upon to testify in court regarding their findings.
|Posted:||05 April 2013|
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Identification and subsequent posting of unmatched entries
- Reconciliation of statement of account with suppliers and/or customers
- Stock reconciliation
- Processing of bills pertaining to utilities, product purchase, other services & subsequent payments thereof.
- Processing of employee expenses and reimbursements thereof
- Processing of petty expenses and reimbursements thereof
- Entries related to application of credit card payments received at various locations
- To sales division for raising invoices
- To sales division for customer reconciliation
- To logistics and service centre for various issues
- For petty cash & customer cash reconciliation
- Compilation of various details as required during audit
- With internal employees, suppliers, vendors, government authorities etc.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Customer Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Essence & Values
Similar Live Jobs
This is a key position in a rapidly growing large organisation. You will be reporting to the Group Business Director and responsible for overseeing, managing and supporting all Business service functions ie Financial, IT, QHSE, Procurement, Stores, Insurance, Claims, Compliance, HR, Admin , Internal and external Audits
Overseeing and directing [...]
Our client, a high-profiled telecommunications group is seeking to recruit a Temporary Accounts Assistant.
This is a temporary role for 6 months only.
Responsible for transaction processing till the trial balance finalization.
Process various financial and accounting forms such as Payment Authorization, Miscellaneous Reimbursements and Travel Expense Forms.
Ensuring all invoices has proper review and [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (84)||Bahrain (10)|
|Dubai (284)||Kuwait (27)|
|Oman (32)||Qatar (175)|
|Saudi Arabia (197)||UAE (402)|