Head of Policy and Process Management sought for Senior role within one of the Largest banks in the Middle East, reporting into the EVP for the Business Planning & Strategy function.The ideal candidate will have a solid background across multiple business streams within the banking/ financial industry (Including Treasury/ Investments/ Financial Markets etc).You must have [...]
Alternative Channels Head
|Posted:||18 June 2012|
As banking develops in Qatar, so do the products. E-banking, call centres, mobile banking etc all develop with the new developments in technology we are faced with in society everyday. To remain cutting edge with the world of technology and the preferences of ‘The Consumer’, we need to adjust to what is expected.
For this reason, my client is looking for an Alternative Channels Head to assist the GM of retail banking in making sure all correspondence via alternative channels with the bank and its customers is at its utmost best quality. It will be required that you assist on developing and implementing plans to increase the retail expansion and ensure sales and marketing strategies are put in place for retail banking products. You need to be able to constantly make sure that you continuously improve e-banking systems and call centre structure.
Your duties will be the following:
- Perform products surveys for ATM, POS, credit cards and phone banking to see where improvements need to be made.
- Develop Sales and Marketing Plans
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Aim to advance and expand the call centre
- Recruit staff
- Create awareness of retail products and increase sales
- Make sure that effective IT solutions are put in place by liaising with the Head of IT
- Identify where problems could generate from
- Liaise with Internal Audit to ensure all audit standards are met
- Submit activity reports
- Adhere to all bank’s risk, policies, procedures and Sharia principles
Minimum experience and Qualifications required
- Bachelor Degree
- FLUENT in Arabic and English
- Higher degree preferred
- 10-15 years of banking experience (Islamic preferred)
- Strong CASH MANAGEMENT experience
- Previous Senior Management position
- Strong record of building a successful alternative channels product
- Established network of business contact across the region
You will be supervising:
- Credit Cards Development Manager
- Credit Card Sales Manager
- E-banking & ATMs Manager
- Call Centre Manager
If you have the required experience and nothing less, please send me an updated copy of your CV in Word format. I will review all CVs that are sent forward for this position and I will get back to you if I think your candidature is what my client is looking for. If you are not interested in this opportunity but know of someone who is, please feel free to pass on my details to them.
Similar Live Jobs
We are a global leader in employment services with 4,000 offices in 82 countries. We are currently seeking a professional Banking and Finance Recruitment Consultant for our Dubai office to identify, attract and convert new business, markets and customers to achieve profit targets for the professional market.
Your responsibilities will include:
Focusing on [...]
Senior Recruiter – Qatari National
Manage and coordinate recruitment related process, including resourcing plan, recruitment campaign, and headhunting, job authorization, on-boarding & off-boarding, research etc.
Enhancing CV sources like, agencies, job portals and internal database.
Supervise process for senior grades by searching and collecting application of potential candidates.
Coordinate and communicate with overseas recruitment agencies and providing required [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (57)||Bahrain (3)|
|Dubai (139)||Kuwait (7)|
|Oman (12)||Qatar (73)|
|Saudi Arabia (98)||UAE (206)|