Assistant Driller, Onshore Land Rig -URGENT VACANCY
|Advertiser:||Worldwide Recruitment Solutions|
|Posted:||20 May 2012|
My client is one of the biggest drilling contractors in the and they have an opportunity for an experience Assistant driller for immediate start. The role will be to assist the driller and participate in the drilling activities on an assigned rig to ensure timely, environmentally friendly and safe execution of the established drilling/completion/work-over program. Enforce safety procedures, ensure timely maintenance of drilling equipment and prepare activity reports. Required Skills/Experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience at assist driller level with experience operating on land Rigs
- Operates and monitors all drilling systems and equipment
- Assist the driller to Supervise all drill crew work activities
- Assist the driller to manages appropriate drilling documentations for the process of drilling oil and gas wells from drilling unit to the satisfaction of the client, Company management, and within compliance of applicable regulations.
- Enforce safety procedures.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) Education
- 2 years Industrial Diploma
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English