As a Performance Improvement Senior – IT Advisory, you||ll contribute technically to IT Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You||ll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. [...]
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Posted:||15 March 2012|
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Banking accounting practices and Regulatory reports, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, or Capital Markets
- Exposed to the latest accounting practices (IAS, IFRS,..).
- Ability to travel to Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Fluency in the English, French, and Arabic languages
Similar Live Jobs
My client – one of the largest Commercial Banks in the Middle East is looking for a Senior IT Business Partner for their Wholesale Banking function to be based in their offices in Dubai. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading bank within emerging markets to further develop your skills and experience.To [...]
Responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned:
Ensuring the evidence collection methods are implemented, and controlled in appropriate manner in order to maintain preservation and protection of data and evidence.
Planning and performing in depth forensic examination and analyses, data recovery and normalization of data in preparation for review by investigators and Legal Advisor.
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (84)||Bahrain (10)|
|Dubai (284)||Kuwait (27)|
|Oman (32)||Qatar (175)|
|Saudi Arabia (197)||UAE (402)|