CONTRACTS MANAGER – UAE
|Advertiser:||Select Human Resources|
|Posted:||25 April 2012|
- Provide Contracts Administration and Contract Management support to the project, through negotiation, interpretation of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Advice senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms, and Joint Venture and/or Consortium Agreements.
- Ensure adequacy in control of all documentation including correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, contract change notices and authorization.
- Prepare valuation for interim and final payments, pricing variations notices, etc. to ensure compliance with terms of contract and timely progress of the works.
- Review sub-contracts and purchase orders and negotiate favorable terms.
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- At least a Bachelor||s degree in the Quantity Surveying/Engineering field and/or Legal field, from a recognized university.
- A professional qualification from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors may also be considered.
- Professional working experience of 10-15 years in contract administration, with at least 3 years with a developed organization.
- Fully experienced on EPC and or Consortium Contracts in Power Plant and/or Water Plant more than 2 projects as a contract manager or administrator.