One of the most powerful and influential organisations in the Middle East are seeking experienced Contracts Specialist to join their team here in Qatar. The successful candidate will be responsible for major multi billion dollar municipal infrastructure projects. This organisation is responsible for the planning, design, procurement, construction, assets management and delivery of infrastructure and [...]
CONTRACTS MANAGER – UAE
|Advertiser:||Select Human Resources|
|Posted:||25 April 2012|
- Provide Contracts Administration and Contract Management support to the project, through negotiation, interpretation of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Advice senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms, and Joint Venture and/or Consortium Agreements.
- Ensure adequacy in control of all documentation including correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, contract change notices and authorization.
- Prepare valuation for interim and final payments, pricing variations notices, etc. to ensure compliance with terms of contract and timely progress of the works.
- Review sub-contracts and purchase orders and negotiate favorable terms.
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- At least a Bachelor||s degree in the Quantity Surveying/Engineering field and/or Legal field, from a recognized university.
- A professional qualification from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors may also be considered.
- Professional working experience of 10-15 years in contract administration, with at least 3 years with a developed organization.
- Fully experienced on EPC and or Consortium Contracts in Power Plant and/or Water Plant more than 2 projects as a contract manager or administrator.