Our client is one of the worlds premier construction companies with a number of mega projects currently on going world wide. With an impressive portfolio of projects completed in the last 20 years, this employer of choice has won a large amount of prestigious projects in the Middle East. A need for multiple hire||s has [...]
HSE DESIGN MANAGER (EPC)
|Posted:||30 August 2012|
- Approx $15K pm package.
- Will supervise the HSE Design team to cover the feasibility, conceptual & detailed design and FEED phases of proposals and projects.
- Should have a minimum of 20yrs HSE design experience in the Oil & Gas or EPC industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 20 years of related experience preferable from an EPC organisations in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Be familiar with relevant design software.
- Supervise 1-4 proposals and 1-3 projects depending on the size of proposal/project and ensure quality and technical excellence for jobs under supervision.
- Provides technical expertise and support during various phases of the project design (if relevant) and execution.
- Analyses exposure to risk and quantifies potential for losses, applying logical solutions for managing the risks taken through composition and implementation of contingency plans.
- Develop HSE Design-specific Company Standards.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of HSE Design Team members and recommend training and development intervention, planning and career opportunities.
- Provide key managerial and administrative support for department and assist Head of Department on activities related to manpower resources, organization development, preparation of new standards and procedures, etc.
- Ensures and facilitates an awareness of HSSE in all design activities across the discipline.
Similar Live Jobs
Our client is engaged in a large scale infrastructure construction projects across the world. With projects totaling over $20bn currently on going this is a great opportunity for long term career growth.
The organisation is now in need of a Project HSE Manager for one of their most important projects in the UAE. Successful candidates will [...]
Site supervision and participation in the implementation of contractor||s health, safety and environment management system.Oversee the HSE monitoring and HSE advice provided by PMC and contractor||s HSE resources on the site construction activities, to ensure they are performed safely.The position is offshore on the artificial islands in AbuDhabi for one of ADNOC companies. After the [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (49)||Bahrain (4)|
|Dubai (119)||Kuwait (12)|
|Oman (11)||Qatar (78)|
|Saudi Arabia (98)||UAE (183)|