Hydro-Test Pack Engineer
|Salary:||Attractive tax free package|
|Posted:||22 January 2012|
- Prepare hydro test packs from Isometric drawings
- Mark up as built drawings
- Provide technical assistance to field staff
- Act as hydro test supervisor as and when required
- Generation of progress /status reports relating to hydro testing
- Ensuring necessary HSE reviews are undertaken and identified actions completed.
- Checking the correct preparation of the piping pressure test dossiers by Execution Contractor according the documents listed in test packs management procedure.
- Checking that last revision of engineering documents has been included in the pressure test packages.
- Checking the conformity between the PID, isometric drawings and line lists included in the piping pressure test packages.
- Highlighting to the engineering department the problems related to the a/m items.
- Checking the accuracy of piping as build drawings issued by Contractors.
- Execution of in-house studies and /or analysis related to piping pressure tests when necessary.
- Review and evaluation of any proposals/requests for technical modification related to piping test and provide technical support in decision making.
- Interface with other project disciplines to ensure smooth, reliable and timely flow of data, and information related to piping pressure test activity.
Demonstrate a positive and pro-active commitment to HSE through the personal application of safety critical behaviours;
Compliance with Republic of Kazakhstan Statutory HSE Regulations, Codes and Standards;
Applying HSE Policies & Management System Requirements;
Supporting/ Participating in Emergency Drills and Exercises as required;
Reporting all Accidents/ Incidents and Unsafe Acts/ Conditions in a timely manner.
Required Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- -Time served pipe fitter, HNC/HND mechanical engineering would be an added advantage
- -Minimum of 20 years post qualification experience in oil/gas sector
- -Computer literate (MS office)
- -Ability to read interpret isometric drawings