EMS Head of Operations – Qatar – QR 34,000 (tax free salary) package per month plus; accommodation, furnishing allowance, shipping allowance, medical and dental care plus other benefits Qatar is currently one the fastest growing markets in the World economy and with the IMF predicting large growth it is easy to see why market confidence [...]
Hydro-Test Pack Engineer
|Salary:||Attractive tax free package|
|Posted:||22 January 2012|
- Prepare hydro test packs from Isometric drawings
- Mark up as built drawings
- Provide technical assistance to field staff
- Act as hydro test supervisor as and when required
- Generation of progress /status reports relating to hydro testing
- Ensuring necessary HSE reviews are undertaken and identified actions completed.
- Checking the correct preparation of the piping pressure test dossiers by Execution Contractor according the documents listed in test packs management procedure.
- Checking that last revision of engineering documents has been included in the pressure test packages.
- Checking the conformity between the PID, isometric drawings and line lists included in the piping pressure test packages.
- Highlighting to the engineering department the problems related to the a/m items.
- Checking the accuracy of piping as build drawings issued by Contractors.
- Execution of in-house studies and /or analysis related to piping pressure tests when necessary.
- Review and evaluation of any proposals/requests for technical modification related to piping test and provide technical support in decision making.
- Interface with other project disciplines to ensure smooth, reliable and timely flow of data, and information related to piping pressure test activity.
Demonstrate a positive and pro-active commitment to HSE through the personal application of safety critical behaviours;
Compliance with Republic of Kazakhstan Statutory HSE Regulations, Codes and Standards;
Applying HSE Policies & Management System Requirements;
Supporting/ Participating in Emergency Drills and Exercises as required;
Reporting all Accidents/ Incidents and Unsafe Acts/ Conditions in a timely manner.
Required Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- -Time served pipe fitter, HNC/HND mechanical engineering would be an added advantage
- -Minimum of 20 years post qualification experience in oil/gas sector
- -Computer literate (MS office)
- -Ability to read interpret isometric drawings
Similar Live Jobs
My client a grade A contractor in Qatar which specialises in the project management, construction, execution and Design-Build for road works and infrastructure projects is seeking an HSE Manager for their massive roads and utilities projects in Qatar.
The successful candidates must match all of the below criteria:
Minimum 10 years experience
NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
Current experience [...]
Huxley Associates are leading a recruitment campaign for the newly awarded Riyadh Metro mega construction project in Saudi Arabia.
One of the main contractors on the project is seeking an HSE Manager to lead the Safety on their project.
In order to be considered for the role candidates must have:
10+ years experience in HSE
5+ years in [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (91)||Bahrain (10)|
|Dubai (287)||Kuwait (28)|
|Oman (32)||Qatar (178)|
|Saudi Arabia (194)||UAE (412)|