Company providing electronic payment services around the globe is recruiting for a Programmer Analyst to join the International team in Dubai. With exposure to software development the Programmer Analyst will work as part of a bigger international project team providing varying levels of technical analysis, support and consultancy to both clients and internal [...]
Java Developer, Analyst, J2EE
|Posted:||18 June 2012|
The Analyst Programmer reports to the Head of the DV Team.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for developing local applications, financial reports, and tools for the bank internal or external use. He/She will also be responsible for supporting, updating or modification of existing applications and reports.
The candidate will also be responsible for handling and, or managing long and short term projects for the full development lifecycle. Partially he/she will be responsible for data warehouse management, and assure the quality of the data and services.
His/her ability to work and communicate with different teams and his/her good knowledge in banking operations and development tools & languages must allow him/her to reach the objectives of his/her mission.
Knowledge on Database administration of the local Oracle databases including Data warehouse and Data Mart
Develop business reports, and financial statements as needed using Business Objects, SQL, and PL/SQL
Developing reports for the GCC branches using Business Objects and VBA
Analyse the business needs of the bank
Incident understanding and solving knowledge on WINDOWS and UNIX operating systems
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Java, J2EE, Struts, Visual Basic, C++, PL/SQL, SQL& MVC framework
- Database knowledge Oracle 8i, 9i & 10g, Postgre SQL, MS Access.
- Development Tools: IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 6.1), IDE Net Beans.
- Operating System: Windows, Unix.
- Web Server: IBM WebSphere server, Sun Java server.
- Reporting tools: Business Objects 5.1, Business Objects XI
· Excellent understanding of the Object Oriented programming components, with excellent knowledge of its architecture, design and external interfaces.
· Very good knowledge of J2EE platform and Database administration.
· Experienced in working with different reporting tools
- Experienced in developing application based on data that is extracted from database
Business Objects / Java/ Oracle / UNIX / COBOL environments
· Minimum a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, BIS, MIS or related fields with minimum 3-5 years of experience.
Similar Live Jobs
The successful candidates should have the following experience and skills:
Strong knowledge on database design fundamentals. Have a good working knowledge of a relational DBMS and be proficient in SQL. Oracle, Informix and PL/SQL would be considered as an advantage.
Experience in systems architecture, Solution design and SOA (Desirable).
C Language (ANSI C) Programming [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (57)||Bahrain (3)|
|Dubai (139)||Kuwait (7)|
|Oman (12)||Qatar (69)|
|Saudi Arabia (99)||UAE (206)|