Qataris currently one the fastest growing markets in the World economy and with the IMF predicting large growth it is easy to see why market confidence is so high inQatar. With an economy based on high Oil & Gas revenues and a solid investment policy from the Government, the Qatari economy has continued to grow [...]
Lead Instrumentation Engineer
|Advertiser:||Worldwide Recruitment Solutions|
|Posted:||20 March 2012|
Lead Instrumentation Engineer – Qatar Our client is a large EPC contractor, one of the most highly respected on the market, which offers training, career progression and highly competitive salary and benefits. They are now looking for an experienced Lead Instrumentation Engineer to work Qatar on permanent basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing cost effective cross functional maintenance.
- Deploying consistent planned maintenance routines against agreed performance standards
- Manage instrument and control engineering contractors and ensure their commitments to the facility are delivered.
- Liaise with the Inherently Reliable Facilities teams to support commissioning and start up of new equipment / systems.
- Promote the use of new and useful equipment, technologies and procedures.
- Provide support for incident and root cause failure analysis investigations.
- Participate in Hazops, design reviews and risk assessments.
- Lead the safe and timely delivery of continuous improvements to the real-time control system environment.
- Minimum 12 years Experience in discipline engineering & maintenance
- Min 3 years offshore experiene
- Experience in Control and Shut-down Systems
- Extensive understanding of offshore working environments