|Advertiser:||Ejadah Management Consultancy|
|Posted:||29 February 2012|
Providing legal advice and guidance to the Management of the Organization, as well as ensure that all the Organization practices, policies and procedures are being carried out in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. Support Board of Directors and CEO with regards to all legal matters
2. Ensure that the Organization’s activities are in compliance with procedures, laws and other governmental requirements including Corporate Governance rules and all Capital Market Authority rules.
3. Provide legal counsel and services to Divisions and departments when required.
4. Prepare budget for legal services.
5.Draft and review contracts, policies, forms and procedures for the entire Organization.
6. Issue legal guidelines within the Organization.
7. Monitor developments in legislative and regulatory environment and actively inform the Board of Directors and Division Executive Directors of aspects relevant to them.
8. Use specialized legal consultants on specific matters, where appropriate, to ensure best advice/counsel to the Organization, bearing in mind costs.
9. Coordinate with law firms/legal consultants in resolving any legal disputes and ensure the protection of the Organization rights.
10. Act as a Secretary to the Organization’s Board, i.e., prepare and minute the Board meetings and follow-up on the actions as defined in the minutes.
11. Draft all Board resolutions and prepare the annual report of the Board of Directors.
Operating Environment: Legal environment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including Capital Market Authority (CMA) rules and Ministry of Commerce rules concerning the joint stock companies.
Communications & Working Relationships: Communicatingwith Board of Directors Members, CEO and all heads of departments – Communicating with the external advisors – Communicating with the governmental authorities i.e. Capital Market Authority and Ministry of Commerce.
Knowledge Skills, Qualification and Experience: Bachelor of Law (LLB) – Min. 10 years experience in the legal department of Joint Stock Manufacturing industries handling CMA activities
Key Competencies: Organized and systematic in approach – Innovative - Political - High ability of analysis and use of information – High ability of planning – High ability of developing relationships with others and communicating with them- High ability of continual improvement.
Saudi, Sudanese or Egyptian