Note that this is a Contractual role (6-12months)Our client one of the top ranked Business Schools globally are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Officer for 6 – 12 months. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Middle East Centre DirectorOVERALL PURPOSE Working as a member of the Finance team [...]
Manager – Project Finance & Infrastructure – QAT0007E
|Advertiser:||Ernst & Young|
|Posted:||06 January 2015|
As a Project Finance & Infrastructure Manager, you||ll build and run a financial model. You||ll explain the PF value proposition to a senior third party involved in a transaction and understand what other EY services might be sold to a client. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and interpreting the client||s needs
- Drafting project briefs, term sheets and information memoranda with strong attention to detail
- Challenging assumptions being made in an assignment
- Drafting tender documentation
- Interpreting data from the financial model in order to inform the client
- Understanding all key financial and commercial implications of the assignment
- Identifying and analyzing key financial and commercial risk considerations.
- Explaining how changing market conditions (e.g., factors/trends) impact availability and pricing of deals.
- Participate and assist in preparing presentations and pitches.
- Lead in preparing reports and models that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build client relationships
- Build strong internal relationships
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training staff.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of Project Financing and procurement
- Financial modelling skills
- Experience of managing transactions
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Proficiency in Arabic language skills are highly desirable