The Service Engineer will be based out of Dubai, and will be responisble for providing on site service for company||s Level Measurement Instruments throughout GCC region, Iran, and Iraq. Role will primarily be office based, but Service Engineer will need to be on call 247 to go to site, and spend as much time [...]
Process Engineer – Maintenance LH8027GJMK
|Salary:||Competitive & negotiable|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Advertiser:||Global Jobs Services|
|Posted:||12 July 2012|
A fast growing international multidisciplinary technology group is looking for a Process Engineer for a long term and very large scale construction project in the Gulf Region. The position is to support and develop full preventive maintenance plan through processes and activities and improve current maintenance procedures.
· Develop and implement a periodic maintenance plan.
· Develop new processes and procedures and improve existing processes.
· Ensure compliance with national and international standards.
· Collect data and analyze trends compared to baseline, SLA and benchmark.
· Set targets for improvement, measure, report and communicate improvements.
· At least 7 years experience in a large engineering/ manufacturing environment.
· Previous experience project management or technical leadership.
· Proven capabilities with process improvements and project costing methods, BOM structure.
· BSc in engineering or business.
· ITIL foundation certification.
· Familiarity with Outsourcing operations.
· Proficient with MS Project
· Fluent in English
Similar Live Jobs
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (49)||Bahrain (4)|
|Dubai (119)||Kuwait (12)|
|Oman (11)||Qatar (79)|
|Saudi Arabia (99)||UAE (183)|