We are recruiting for a fast growing international multidisciplinary technology group doing a long term, large scale construction project in the Gulf Region.
The Procurement (Source) Quality Control Inspector will monitor the incoming civil material (poles, towers, concrete items/works), manage QC activities, with suppliers/contractors and lead civil PQC team and processes.
· Source inspection at vendor/contractor facilities.
· Main POC for customers’ (projects/sites) complaints for nonconformance.
· Audits and surveys at vendor amenities.
· Introduce and maintain reports and other monitoring systems for civil PQC activities.
Skills and Experience:
· Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or similar.
· Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance/Control in the above areas.
· At least 5 years of experience in Civil/Infrastructure/Projects environment.
· Experience and knowledge of management of QA and QC teams and their activities.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· Familiar with Warehouse Management systems such as WMS, QMS and ERP systems.
· English Proficiency – verbal, reading and writing.