An urgent requirement has arisen for a HSE advisor to work for a global contractor based in KSA. Working on a mega project, you will play a key role in the implementation and enforcing of the HSE function on site. You will also have the opportunity to move into a HSE area manager position depending [...]
SENIOR HSE ADVISOR (Omani national)
|Posted:||30 July 2012|
- Should have an Oman passport. Will be working for a large oilfield services company.
- Must have at least 5-10yrs HSE experinece in the Oil industry.
- Leadership skills essential.
- Oman passport holder
- Degree qualified
- NEBOSH certificate
- 5-10yrs HSE experience
- Oil & Gas industry background
- Should have previous leadership experience. Will be overseeing a team.
Similar Live Jobs
LR2 ENGINEERING MANAGER
1. Basic Function and Scope: Plans, manages, coordinates and monitors the overall activities of Engineering from Feed through EPC phase. Responsible for planning and establishing organizational structure, engineering procedures, engineering standards, methods, and services to fulfill the wide variety of technical and engineering support associated to LR2 Project targets and objectives.
2. Tasks and Duties:Supervises the [...]
4 months contract for an HSE professional in Saudi Arabia working offshore. My client is one of the biggest oil services companies in the globe. The contract will start on the 24th of March 2013.
Assist project management in development of the Comprehensive Project HSE Plan and ensure it is updated as required;
Ensure that required HSE [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (48)||Bahrain (2)|
|Dubai (136)||Kuwait (6)|
|Oman (11)||Qatar (72)|
|Saudi Arabia (99)||UAE (186)|