Senior Supervisor, Rigging
|Advertiser:||Worldwide Recruitment Solutions|
|Posted:||09 April 2013|
Liases with Project Construction Manager, Project Engineers, Project Procurement Manager / Coordinator, Project Safety Advisor, Project Quality Manager, Discipline Managers, Warehouse Supervisor, Sub-contractors, All Superintendents, Personnel, Fabrication Construction Engineers for the preparation of lifting/loadout procedures, Maintenance Superintendent for good operational practice of equipment.
• Provide a service to projects and shops to enable those defined to meet or exceed their targets.
• Work in conjunction with the projects and assist the construction effort in applying the most cost effective plan to completion and lead the execution of that plan in accordance with the Corporate and Area guidelines and operating standards.
• Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day rigging management and to perform supervisory functions for operation of the heavy equipment.
• Responsible for co-coordinating most productive use of material and equipment across a multi project environment in the yard.
• Maintain a close relationship with all current projects|| engineers to allow maximum utilisation of equipment.
• Ensure compliance with HSE policy and attach line supervisory responsibilities.
• Ensure department compliance with applicable Level 1 and Level 2 Company Guidelines.
• Forecast any future needs of specific pieces of equipment not normally available within the company. This will be achieved whilst maintaining the standards of safety and quality defined in the company procedures. It is imperative that the fabrication management of the company provide direction for the management of the project within the constraints of the multi-project environment.
• It is fundamental for the construction activities to be managed in the best interest of the shareholders of MDR.
• Seek guidance from the Fabrication Superintendent and Fabrication Management as appropriate before making critical and important decisions
• Provide direction and make decisions in pursuit of the project and area goals and objectives.
• Provide leadership to the department Supervisors.
• Set standards of behaviour
• Solicit ideas from the team members in order to overcome any difficulties that may be encountered during the implementation of the of the project.
• Provide best technical solutions to construction team.
• 10yrs in trade supervision
• Must have precomm/comm experience, exposure to a multi-discipline work environment.
• Must have understanding of governing code requirements and be able to interpret and apply project specifications.
Senior supervisor, rigging, costing, planning
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Similar Live Jobs
My client, an offshore marine company in Saudi Arabia is expanding rapidly. They have just acquired another 17 AHTS vessels and work with Aramco on some of the largest vessels in the region! They are looking for a Technical Supervisor to join them in Saudi Arabia.
Physically supervising vessels under dry docking, repair, modifications and possibly [...]
Oil and Gas company is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor
Oversees and supervise a team of mechanical service specialists and repair technicians
Responsibility of the workshop
Ensure adequate technical and HSE preparation and training for the team members
Ensure that all safety practices are respectfully complied
Maintain work order records and planning of work [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (79)||Bahrain (11)|
|Dubai (280)||Kuwait (27)|
|Oman (29)||Qatar (171)|
|Saudi Arabia (194)||UAE (392)|