As a Valuation Executive, you||ll make technical contributions to valuation client engagements and internal projects. You||ll gain a thorough understanding of the target business and its market, and of clients|| issues, performing research and analysis of the target||s industry and of quoted companies operating in that sector. You||ll deal with day-to-day queries raised by clients [...]
|Posted:||29 June 2012|
- Identify all IT device placement and quantities on the EC (Telecom and Security) and Clinical drawings, and produce a spreadsheet reflecting all devices with quantities and room locations;
- Coordinate request for changes with Third Party Suppliers that impact the implementation of the Customer IT Infrastructure;
- Review and become familiar with all construction specifications including Div-270000 (American Institutes of Architects specifications for IT and telecommunication);
- Review all EC and IFC (Issued for Construction) drawings to insure the Customer IT design and infrastructure have been accurately translated on the drawings;
- Survey the construction site weekly (at a minimum), inspecting all rooms to insure the IT infrastructure is implemented as per Customer specifications;
- Oversee IT infrastructure implementation to conform with building standards and all other codes and published standards as referenced in Div-270000;
- Coordinate implementation schedules with Third Party Suppliers for network access;
- Coordinate building access for the Customer during the implementation and controlled zone phase;
- Inspect all fiber and copper termination methods, pathway infrastructure, conduits, cable runways, rack placement, room layouts, grounding and cable testing during installation for quality control;
- Provide coordination with various Third Party Suppliers to assist with the installation schedules during the controlled zone rollouts. Schedules shall include the coordination activities for all IT systems and medical devices riding on the Customer network.;
- Coordinate with all Customer Third Party Suppliers to ensure the master construction schedule has captured all IT and medical device milestones;
- Coordinate with all required Customer stakeholders;
- Provide oversight and co-ordination for points of technical and functional convergence between IT and all other Third Party Systems requiring network access;
- Identify and recommend corrective action on inconsistencies between IT, equipment, workflow, facility design, and functional program;
- 1 year rolling contract
- Working on a Landmark project with excellent Market Recognition in Abu Dhabi.
- Building IT infrastructure for a state of the art Healthcare Facility.
- Structured Cabling for Data Centers.
Similar Live Jobs
As a Senior Manager – IT Advisory, you will be responsible for leading business development pursuits and delivery of IT Advisory engagements for Power & Utility clients, with guidance and support from Partners and Directors. Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit [...]
Enterprise infrastructure system lead will set up and configure IT operations and ISE hosting environment within the site and support team activities and availability within the site, so that team members work in the most optimum way.
Job holder will manage calls and tasks on the system and ensure compliance with SLAs, and to organize [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (47)||Bahrain (2)|
|Dubai (135)||Kuwait (6)|
|Oman (11)||Qatar (72)|
|Saudi Arabia (96)||UAE (184)|