Sr. Project Manager – LPG projects (Oil Operator)
|Posted:||15 September 2011|
- Indepth understanding of the negotiations and commercial skills of the oil and gas industry.
- At least 10 years experience in the Direction and Management of large projects in the oil and gas sector.
- Project Management
- General Management
- Project Engineering and costing
- Economic evaluation of projects
- Oil & Gas processing
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures
- Good Communication skills in English
- Time Management
- Financial Awareness
- PC software e.g. MS Project Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Ensure Policies, Systems, and Processes for executing Projects fulfill the Company’s requirements in line with the vision, mission and overall strategy of the company.
- Provide inputs in the development of the operational plans and budgets in order to ensure that all budget parameters have been considered.
- Implement the operational plans and manage the budget for the Projects at hand in line with the approved business plan.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new opportunities, participate in negotiations with governments, third parties to form new alliances to facilitate access to new opportunities.
- Negotiate with host governments to secure agreements and create financially robust projects in order to expand the business in line with the company’s growth plans.