As a Senior Manager – IT Advisory, you will be responsible for leading business development pursuits and delivery of IT Advisory engagements for Oil & Gas clients, with guidance and support from Partners and Directors. Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit [...]
Systems Integrator / Solutions Services Consultant
|Posted:||18 June 2012|
- Take a leadership role in Technical areas of the implementation of Solutions projects, focusing on Customer Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Design of Solutions Architectures and Quality Assurance
- Provide Project/Program management for medium/large projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations
- Might be involved in the preparation of complex technical proposals taking a leading role in one or more of the related typical key activities, such as: customer requirements gathering and analysis, design of solutions architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort required for implementation.
- Part of the Solutions Services Competency Centers, take part in customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions.
- Develop customer relations at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- At least 4 years of experience in designing, delivering or supporting Enterprise Solutions in the Financial Services Sector.
- The successful candidate will have market exposure in a complex front, middle and back office operations.
- Financial & Business Acumen: helps client to quantify financial value of the solutions
- Have functional, analytical, architecture and design skills around distributed infrastructure solutions across differing jurisdictions, locations, platforms & software
- Must be a proactive self starter and possess the ability to solve problems and address issues with creativity and innovation.
- Enterprise wide thinking - able to give end to end solutions
- Knowledge of financial markets and understanding of business requirements, ability to work in a demanding environment to meet customer deadlines.
- Experience in Market Data/Electronic Trading platforms preferred.
- High level understanding of Integration across various platforms & software.
- Ability to become a Trusted Advisor who drives the Project Team
Similar Live Jobs
Our client, develops innovative energy management solutions primarily for the telecommunications industry is currently seeking to recruit a Technical Solution Manager. You will be reporting directly to the Managing DirectorYour duties will include1. Interface with customer2. Manage and ensure project deliverables according to contract3. manage resources of project4. manage budget of project5. manage suppliers [...]
Solution architect Infrastructure will supervise business process that is related to architecting Infrastructure and support team activities and availability within the site, so that team members work in the most optimum way.
Job holder will support the team to solve complex issues, implement standards and procedures for the infrastructure, and provide documentation for [...]
Find Jobs by Location
|Abu Dhabi (56)||Bahrain (3)|
|Dubai (138)||Kuwait (7)|
|Oman (12)||Qatar (65)|
|Saudi Arabia (99)||UAE (204)|